LIVELAUGHEAT. Powered by Blogger.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Pasta Zanmai @ Empire Shopping Gallery


Yep, like I've mentioned earlier, Empire's Pasta Zanmai is the inspiration behind this flog. :) It's my first time, and I have to say, I LOOOOOOOVE everything in this restaurant. Mainly because they serve fusion food, but the customer service and ambience are to be credited for as well.

Bro wanted to feast his heart off here since a long time ago, and as luck would've had it (because Chili's was FULL and the waiting list was endless); we gave Pasta Zanmai a try. And boy, it was so worth it! Because the idea of this flog came right before we asked for the bill, I didn't take any yummy-licious pictures of what they serve here. These pictures below are Google-ed heheheheh image-plagiarism.

Mummy, bro and I ordered the RM23 mini pasta + rice promotional set. The waitress said that a set is usually shared among two ladies (yes diet diet) so I thought that the serving for both pasta and rice is only half each.


So appetising right? :D Daddy had the Unagi Kabayaki set - even MORE appetising (also about RM20 something).

Turned out that the serving for the rice (in the mini promotional set) is actually like 1 pax geh. :O The pasta's serving's about at least two-third to me. After having both rice and pasta, I was undeniably stuffed to the max. RM23 for a hearty dinner. Very dai! (Y)

I had the Crab Meat Avocado Pasta - my first time tasting avocado; which was extremely non-vege-like to me. It's actually pretty soft, like having melted greens. Managed to chau sui one of the clams in mummy's Shortneck Clam Soup Pasta - bigger than the average clams. Not bad also! Bro's Prawn Tempura Pasta was yummy (yes he emptied the bowl) (didn't manage to chau sui D:) and the Spring Egg Unagi Rice, Unagi Omu Rice & Unagi Kabayaki was - I can tell - filling and whole. Boleh fight with the Unagi Dons I've eaten. :) Very, very worth the price.

There is a wholesome variety of pastas, rice, pizzas and even an endless array of desserts for those with a super sweet tooth. Didn't manage to try the desserts though, I'll save it for another time. (: A very satisying (& inspiring) meal indeed!

Address
LG33 Lower Ground, Empire Shopping Gallery, Jalan SS16/1, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.
Contact
603 5635 9818 / 603 5635 9858
Website

1 comments:

Messiah said...

Luv ur new flog ... Luv to start one after the exam"s !! hehe So hungry edi !!

Post a Comment